The Home of Taekwondo at Monash University
The Monash University Taekwondo Club has a long and proud history as the champions of the National Division 1 competitions for 34 of the past 37 years!
Based across both the Monash University Clayton and Caulfield campuses and with regular classes running 4 times a week, the club offers to its members:
- A safe and fun environment to learn self defense, kicking and sparring techniques, and the traditions of Taekwondo
- Opportunities to improve their discipline, speed, flexibility, balance and core strength
- A cost efficient alternative to gym memberships
- An ideal way to relieve stress after university or work
- A great chance to make life long friends
Members of all abilities are encouraged to come along and give training a shot. With your first three lessons free, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!