The Home of Taekwondo at Monash University
The Monash University Taekwondo Club has a long and proud history as the champions of the Australian University Games competitions for 29 of the past 34 years!
Based across both the Monash University Clayton and Caulfield campuses and with regular classes running 4 times a week, the club offers to its members:
- A safe and fun environment to learn self defense, kicking and sparring techniques, and the traditions of Taekwondo
- Opportunities to improve their discipline, speed, flexibility, balance and core strength
- A cost efficient alternative to gym memberships
- An ideal way to relieve stress after university or work
- A great chance to make life long friends
Members of all abilities are encouraged to come along and give training a shot. With your first three lessons free, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!